Monday, July 24, 2017

Week 3

Hello everyone,

Sorry this is going to be a real quick email because its not p-day and I have to pack. I got to play the violin for the general authority that spoke last Tuesday.

On Wednesday we received 30 new missionaries bringing the total to 90 in our branch. For the rest of the week we called ourselves the MTC bounty hunters because as zone leaders we had to find anyone the main office wanted. In one day there were 15 missionaries, all in different places around the campus we had to track down.

I am all packed and ready to leave tomorrow morning.  I also have no idea when my next email will be so, I miss you all and I can't wait for this adventure in Ghana to begin!!

Love,
Elder Marcusen
p.s. Thanks for the conference talks.



No comments:

Post a Comment